The Consortium Academy Trust (TCAT), based in the East Riding of Yorkshire, was formed in September 2017 by the coming together of Cottingham Academy Trust, The Hessle Community Academy Trust and Wolfreton School and Sixth Form College to form a new Multi Academy Trust. These three schools have a successful history of partnership working, having operated Consortium Sixth Form arrangements for over 25 years. The Trust seeks to build on these relationships to create a regional structure that will see like-minded schools working together effectively within a partnership based on mutual trust and shared values.
The Trust has grown rapidly from the three founding schools and TCAT currently comprises six secondary schools, three primary schools and one associate member school, with a total of nearly 9,000 learners and a significant staff team. Our academies include Croxby Primary, Cottingham High School and Sixth Form College, Hessle High School and Sixth Form College, Holderness Academy and Sixth Form College, Howden School, Keyingham Primary, Penshurst Primary, Winifred Holtby Academy and Wolfreton School and Sixth Form College.
THE CONSORTIUM ACADEMY TRUST:
- promotes excellence for all learners
- actively encourages shared working, adopting common approaches where it is in the best interests of learners
- establishes robust and transparent systems of accountability
IT OPERATES THROUGH:
- a governance model that provides robust scrutiny, challenge and strategic oversight
- proven collective expertise and experience in all phases and types of education
- a business model that ensures that our internal school improvement capacity will be rapidly developed within our academies